DELICIOUS DAIRY MEALS AND TREATS
IN THE MOOD FOR A CREAMY, NOURISHING DELIGHT?
MILK and YOGHURT are great sources of Vitamins, Minerals and Nutrients. This means that meals infused with Milk and Yoghurt are an instant combination of deliciousness and full Nourishment. Try some of our recipes today.
HOLLANDIA PROTEIN SMOOTHIE
- Hollandia Yogurt Strawberry Flavour
- Peanut Butter
- Frozen Pineapple
Mix all condiments in a blender, blend and use strawberry as a garnish.
HOLLANDIA YOGURT WAFFLES
- 2 large eggs
- 1 3/4 cup of dissolved Hollandia Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 cup plain Hollandia Yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon + 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the eggs, the dissolved Hollandia Evaporated milk, the Hollandia yoghurt and honey. Whisk for at least a couple of minutes until it is well combined and bubbly.
Add in the baking powder, salt and flour and stir until well combined.
Cook on a heated waffle iron until golden brown.
FLUFFY MILK CAKE
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 2¼ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1¼ cups Dissolved Hollandia Evaporated milk
- 10 Tbsp butter
- In the bowl of a stand-up mixer or handheld mixer beat the eggs on medium to high speed until thickened about 5 minutes
- Gradually add sugar continue beating until the mixture is light and fluffy
- Combine flour and baking powder in a small bowl
- Slowly add flour mixture to egg mixture along with the vanilla
- Mix on slow speed until smooth, scrape the sides with a spatula
- In a saucepan, heat milk and butter just until butter melts, stirring occasionally
- Slowly with a steady stream mix the hot milk into batter until combined
- Pour into a greased 9×13 baking pan
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes until toothpick comes out clean fairly clean
- Cool on wire rack
- Dust with powdered sugar (optional)
- Cut into squares